The International Journal of Translational Medical Research and Public Health (IJTMRPH) is a United States-based peer-reviewed, hybrid open-access journal that publishes original research, review articles, field studies, and commentaries on all aspects of applied or translational medical research, global and public health.
The journal publishes papers that can be applied to global and public health practices, programs, and policies. The journal is passionate about papers that contribute to local and international efforts to improve the health of populations and save lives around the world.
IJTMRPH specially welcomes papers that discuss application of research results to global and public health program, policy and practice. IJTMRPH is a development-oriented journal; therefore submissions from authors in, or research on, health issues affecting developed countries are particularly welcomed and will be prioritized.
Scope and Areas of Interest
IJTMRPH will consider manuscripts in the following fields:
- Public Health
- General and Special Epidemiology
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Chronic Disease Epidemiology
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Program Monitoring and Implementation
- Program Assessment and Evaluation
- Intervention or Protocol Studies
- Clinical Trials and Social and Behavioral Interventions
- Nursing and Nursing Sciences and Practice
- Global or International Health
- Infectious Diseases, Disease Transmission
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Natural Products Research
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Field Studies and Reports
Based on popular demand, IJTMRPH is providing an option for Nigeria-based authors to pay APCs in Naira. Pilot program will inform practice in other developing countries.
Vol 1, No 1 (2017)
Table of Contents
TRANSLATING PUBLIC AND POPULATION HEALTH RESEARCH INTO POLICY AND ACTIONS: THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TRANSLATIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH (IJTMRPH)
Romuladus E. Azuine, DrPH, MPH, RN, Gopal K. Singh, PhD, MSc, MS, Shanita D. Williams, PhD, MPH, APRN, Evangeline T. Oparaocha, PhD, MSc, Shiv C. Marthur, MD, Stella M. Yu, ScD, MPH
Esther Ayaaba, MSc, Yi Liu, PhD, Yan Li, MSc, Lei Han, PhD, Quasanh Dan Yedu, MPH, Ni Chunhui, PhD
SOCIODEMOGRAPHIC DETERMINANTS OF EARLY, NORMAL, AND DELAYED MENARCHE AMONG FEMALE COLLEGE-AGED STUDENTS IN BANGLADESH
Mst. Selina Khatun, MSc, Md. Rafiqul Islam, PhD, Md. Nazrul Mondal, PhD, Md. Nazrul Hoque, PhD, Clyde McNeil, MBA, Fatema Siddiqa, MBBS, FCPS